Provide administration and support for business applications. Plan and undertake configuration and enhancement of business applications to meet business needs. Support users. Assist with administrative or technical tasks on projects.
- Conduct administration functions for business applications, like CRM, Membership software, Call center Application, ERP
- Takes responsibility for business application service desk support requests by identifying, troubleshoots and resolving application problems encountered
- Work with business units to configure and enhance existing systems to meet business requirements
- Liaise with internal departments, vendors, and consultants
- Develop documentation for business applications and processes
- Deliver projects as agreed with the Coordinator to sustain or enhance business applications
- Develop and implement system and application test plans and coordinate User Acceptance Testing for projects
- Comply with all change control procedures
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and technology systems
- Maintain technical currency through self-learning, knowledge transfer and formal training. Facilitate knowledge sharing amongst members within the information Systems team
- Perform all duties as assigned by Manager
- On call and after-hours support may be required on a programmed or rotational basis.
- Local Travel Per Diem
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business-related degrees with technical knowledge and experience in diverse systems implementations and configurations
- 3 year experience in business application implementation, configuration and support.
- Programming knowledge: .NET, C#
- Web development: HTML, CSS, SQL
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
Job Type: Full-time