The Clinical Informatics Coordinator will design and deliver education programs and training to clinical teams. Clinical teams variably consist of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, medical assistants, care coordinators, social workers, pharmacists, and others. The education programs and training will encompass clinical operations, practice workflows, and technical applications. Responsible for development and implementation of orientation curriculum based on role for each new hire and provide ongoing training as needs are identified.
- Develop education and training that supports adoption of technical applications and continuously expands informatics knowledge of the clinical end user.
- Provide ongoing education and training for clinical end-users to identify, support, and mitigate issues with clinical information systems.
- Utilize feedback from clinical teams, analytics/reporting, and end users to support evidence-based documentation standards for provision of care and care coordination.
- Work with teams to build requirements for clinical information systems, configure applications, and perform user acceptance testing.
- Communicate new enhancements of technical applications and develop education resources to support new services.
- Develop and implement an orientation curriculum by clinical role and create/deliver presentations that are clear and concise striving for clinical excellence.
- Provide technical support for user management, permissions, passwords, and ongoing maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, strong public speaking skills
- Willing to travel in and out of state as needed
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and platform for charts/diagrams (Lucid Chart)