Purpose for the Position:
The Community Relations Coordinator is responsible for representing management in the Miami area providing guidance to community service entities such as nursing homes, ALFs, etc. The Coordinator has knowledge of the hospital’s organization, functions, and services, and coordinates any assistance as needed within the hospital’s service parameters of county, state, and federal mental health regulations.
The Community Relations Coordinator develops relationships, is responsible to responds to the needs of community entity requesting assistance and Keralty Hospital.
- Maintains and adheres to the hospital’s mission.
- Maintains an effective rapport with community organizations and delegates to hospital staff for completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Ensures the adherence to policies and procedures in accordance with AOA standards, county, state, and federal regulations.
- Demonstrates the ability to utilize problem-solving techniques with the appropriate degree of analysis, objectivity and foresight to make decisions.
- Works collaboratively with peers, subordinates, and superiors.
- Meets with supervisors, staff to identify problems and develop action plans.
Specific Vocational Preparation:
- Minimum 1 year exposure to health care environment. Preferably two (2) years but can be commensurate with other experience.
Job Type: Full-time