Family Medicine Program Supporting Faculty
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical School: University of Science, Arts and Technology – Monserrat
- Residency: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital – FL
- Hometown: La Habana, Cuba
- Professional Interests: I decided to get into family medicine because I wanted to make a positive contribution to my community as a whole. A good day at work for me is any day I can make a change in a patient’s life for the better.
- Hobbies: When I take off my coat at the end of the day, you can usually find me at my local UFC Gym or watching live sports events. My favorite way to spend my free time definitely has to be spending quality time with my family. Nothing beats hanging out with them.