- License Clinical Social Work in State
- Palliative Care Certification
- CPR certification
- Driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and good driving record required.
- 1 – 2 years In Palliative Medicine or hospice care, unless post graduate fellowship trained.
- Strong working knowledge of clinical social work practice, relevant medical and/or legal issues that impact patient care, and medical center resources to access and provide for patient care needs.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), interpersonal, assessment, counseling, multitasking, detail orientation, and organizational skills Required.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to be flexible and embrace change. Reads, speaks, understands, and writes clearly in English. Works with initiative, energy, and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 1 year of previous healthcare experience. Minimum 1 year of experience with geriatric patients preferred.